RS Tuning are pleased to be able to offer the awesome ECUTEK tuning for the BMW F series range, in addition to the normal features offered by ECUTEK we are also able to offer features such as:
Switchable Maps (Stock power, Poor Fuel, Valet Mode, High Torque, etc…)
Adjustable torque by gear (requires ECU Connect Module)
Adjustable torque on cruise control buttons
Re-Scaled Sport Displays
Cold Start Delete
Adjustable Pops & Bangs (racerom burble)
BMW F Series – N55 tuning suite supports all worldwide M235i, 335i and 435i models that are fitted with the N55 petrol engine from 2012 to 2017.
The 3.0 litre, direct injection, twin-scroll turbo N55 engine delivers a conservative 306 bhp and 300 lbf.ft (400 Nm) running only 8 psi (0.55 bar) of boost. The BMW M Performance models produce slightly more at 326 bhp and 340 lbf.ft (440 Nm). This leaves plenty of room for implement.
ProECU provides tuners with everything required in one simple software package. It includes detailed map definitions, high speed data logging with data analysis, and integrated ECU programming. There is no need to swap between different tools ever again!
- Maps available – Choose from over 270 different maps that include ignition, fuelling, VANOS cam and torque control logic.
- Datalogging – There are 40 default logging parameters updated 20 times a second (20Hz). Choose from hundreds of BMW logging parameters available.
- ROM compare – Highlights the differences between two ROMs.
- Log file analysis – Merge and view log files as data values, time graphs, or 2D graphs.
- Read and clear DTCs – On the many control modules fitted to the vehicle.
ProECU map list and live data
ECU Connect fully supports BMW F Series models fitted with the N55 petrol engine. It offers high speed data logging, dashboards, performance analyser testing, and read and clear engine DTCs.
Download the app for free from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. You can purchase the ECU Connect Bluetooth interface from EcuTek tuners worldwide.