RS Tuning are pleased to be able to offer the awesome ECUTEK tuning for the BMW F series range, in addition to the normal features offered by ECUTEK we are also able to offer features such as:
Switchable Maps (Stock power, Poor Fuel, Valet Mode, High Torque, etc…)
Adjustable torque by gear (requires ECU Connect Module)
Adjustable torque on cruise control buttons
Re-Scaled Sport Displays
Cold Start Delete
Adjustable Pops & Bangs (racerom burble)
Anti Theft Mode, we can disable the throttle input so the car will still start as normal but won’t drive away!
The graph pictured is from a 2019 M2 Competition with 100% stock hardware and OPF still in place. We feel that the 500hp and 500lbft is perfect for a standard car with no modifications, as you can see the torque comes in nice and smooth to make it very useable without been aggressive like many off the shelf maps can be! Boost is limited to 1.5 bar max on this tune and not requesting way beyond what the standard turbochargers are capable of!
BMW F Series – S55 tuning suite supports:
- 2018–present F87 M2 Competition
- 2014–2018 F80 M3
- 2016–2018 F80 M3 Competition
- 2018 F80 M3 CS
- 2014–present F82/F83 M4
- 2016–present F82/F83 M4 Competition
- 2016 F82 M4 GTS
- 2017–present F82 M4 CS
ProECU provides tuners with everything required in one simple software package. It includes detailed map definitions, high speed data logging with data analysis, and integrated ECU programming. There is no need to swap between different tools ever again!
- Maps available – Choose from over 270 different maps that include ignition, fuelling, VANOS cam and torque control logic.
- Datalogging – There are 40 default logging parameters updated 20 times a second (20Hz). Choose from hundreds of BMW logging parameters available.
- ROM compare – Highlights the differences between two ROMs.
- Log file analysis – Merge and view log files as data values, time graphs, or 2D graphs.
- Read and clear DTCs – On the many control modules fitted to the vehicle.
ProECU map list and live data
ECU Connect fully supports BMW F Series models fitted with the S55 petrol engine. It offers high speed data logging, dashboards, performance analyser testing, and read and clear engine DTCs.
Download the app for free from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. You can purchase the ECU Connect Bluetooth interface from EcuTek tuners worldwide.